Let's connect nature from an early age.
1. Move somewhere near to your living place where you get natural coverage it may be a park, agricultural field or protected area or river, etc.
2. Set free your child to enjoy around you.
3. Tell them to do and don't s of the respective area.
4. Show any special things of the particular area likewise flowers, butterflies, insects, animals,s and big trees, etc.
5. Allow them to enjoy sunshine and shadow or cloud
5. Allow them to touch the soil, leaves, fallen tree twigs, the base of a big tree
6. Allow them to interact with ownself (self-talking)
7. Guide them to touch the river water and sand.
8. Get some bird guide book to introduce birds and request them to mimick call without disturbing others and also to the bird.
9. Sleep both over grassland and look to the sky count bird or clouds.
10. Keep records of the first visit and follow a routine