I always encourage my son to wake up early. I have early wake-up habit since my childhood.
During my childhood, I used to study, go to our paddy fields, or fishing in the early morning. Today, it is not possible for my child to indulge in the same activities as my childhood.
Still, I am glad that my child wakes up early. I always make sure to get morning freshness and it boosts up my energy for a whole day.
I encouraged my child to wake early to maintain the same good habits from his childhood. He is always prepared to wake up early the night before.
I set some morning plans for him like a workout for 30 minutes, reading, and working in a small garden for a few minutes. Sometimes we counted birds around our backyard.
A gorgeous sunrise can sometimes be seen from an open space, and we are able to feel the greatness of the universe. As apparent I am doing it continuously. Sometimes I set free him to do as he like and he enjoys his own work schedule. This also helps us to avoid a monotonous life cycle.
So, to encourage your child to wake up early in the morning, we must follow a few steps. They are-
- Go to bed early.
- Opt for early dinner and small talk with your child. It helps them to relive the day and relax.
- If possible, tell them bedtime stories for a nice sleep.
- Help them to adapt to an easy morning routine.
- Make the morning interesting with a pre-decided activity so that they look forward to waking up early.
- Invest your time with them.
Post a Comment